D. Andrew Venters
Andrew attended Miami University and graduated in 2000 with a B.A. in History. In 2003 he earned his J.D. from the University Of Kentucky College Of Law and was licensed to practice law in the state of Kentucky later that year. In 2008, Andrew was admitted to practice law in the state of Ohio. He is currently a member of both the state Bar Associations of Ohio and Kentucky.
- Ohio, 2008
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 2009
- Kentucky, 2003
- University of Kentucky College of Law, Lexington, Kentucky – J.D. – 2003
- Miami University – B.A. – 2000
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Miami County Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Law Forum
Contact Us For a Free Initial Consultation
If you or a loved one is in need of legal representation, contact the Law Offices of Miller, Luring, Venters & Wesner Co., L.P.A. and schedule an appointment so that we can work together to find the best solution to your legal problems.