Christopher L. Wesner
Before entering the legal field, Chris Wesner worked in the healthcare field as a physical therapist for 18 years. During this time he witnessed firsthand the pain and suffering — both physical and financial — of personal injury victims and their families. As the director of rehabilitation in nursing homes, he saw the effects of neglect and the impact it has on patients and their families. It was his experience in the medical field that propelled Chris into his legal career, and he maintains his physical therapy license today.
As an attorney, Chris continues to act as an advocate for the people who come to him seeking help. His compassionate support of clients is balanced by the tenacious representation he provides as well as the personal attention he devotes to every case.
- Ohio, 2007
- U.S. District Court, Southern and Northern Districts of Ohio, 2008
- J.D., University of Dayton
- CALI Award winner (highest grade) in criminal law
- B.S., Physical Therapy, University of Toledo
- Dayton County Bar Association
- Miami County Bar Association
- Greene County Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- State v. Roberts, 2010-Ohio-300
Contact Us For a Free Initial Consultation
If you or a loved one is in need of legal representation, contact the Law Offices of Miller, Luring, Venters & Wesner Co., L.P.A. and schedule an appointment so that we can work together to find the best solution to your legal problems.